Authors of accepted abstracts are encouraged to submit full papers. Please prepare full paper(s) according to the provided instructions. Submitted papers will be peer reviewed by at least two reviewers for an inclusion in 'Electromagnetic Nondestructive Evaluation' series published by IOS Press as in the previous workshops. Please note that the publication wil be printed in black and white, and thus please avoid using colors.
The maximum number of pages is limited to eight (8), and the deadline of the submission is September 28th. Please kindly understand that there is little possibility to extend the deadline because of the need for accounting report after the workshop. The local organizers cannot accept full papers of studies that were not presented in the workshop.
An archive containing the template and the instructions can be downloaded here .
Full Paper submission instructions:
In order to submit the Full Paper, please follow the instructions below:
- 1) Login to your EasyChair website account.
- 2) Press "My Submissions" tab.
- 3) Press "Information" on the submission you want to submit.
- 4) Select "Add file" (or "Update File" if you are re-submitting the Full Paper).
- 5) Press the "Choose file" button and select your Final Paper DOC file.
- 6) Press the "Submit" button.
We remind you that the deadline of the submission is September 28th (last day of the Workshop). We kindly ask you to upload the Full Papers before the deadline.